FLUKE DS703 FC Diagnostic Video Scope
The Fluke DS703 FC Video Borescope is a top-of-the-line product that has been updated with improved battery charging and management. With its new, improved battery, this product can now last up to 4 hours on a single charge.
Featuring a 7” capacitive touch screen, 720p video recording inspection camera, and adjustable LED lighting, this borescope is sure to give you the clear images you need. With digital zoom and Up is Up® technology, you can be sure that your images will be displayed correctly regardless of the orientation of the probe. This borescope is the perfect solution for all your diagnostic needs.
Save time with the Fluke Connect® system
The Fluke DS703 FC Video Borescope is a powerful diagnostic tool that enables you to wirelessly sync images directly from your scope to the Fluke Connect® system. This allows you to have access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location, making decision making faster and easier.
Expand the flexibility of your video borescope with optional probes offering cameras that range in diameter from 3.8 MM to 8.5 MM, probes as long as 20 meters, and a new camera probe with a 180° degree articulating head. Equip yourself with the right probe for your environment.
FLUKE DS703 FC Diagnostic Video Scope Features:
- Bright 7″ high resolution LCD touch screen
- High Definition, dual view imaging probe and adjustable light to provide a clear image
- Variety of rugged and high-resolution accessory probes available to address your specific application needs
- Improved battery charging and management
- Macro to micro zoom
- Up-is-Up™ technology for an appropriate orientation, regardless of the probe location or position
- Fluke Connect™ support including wireless image transfer
- Quality Control
- Industrial Inspection and Monitoring