The Fluke 114 hand held digital TRMS multimeter is an affordable tool for electrical troubleshooting. The attractive 6,000 count display allows for working in poorly lit environments with 28% larger digits as well as a large white LED backlight.
A simple 9 volt alkaline battery will keep you testing, without the backlight, for 400 hours. With a three year warranty, if you need to measure Volt/Ohm this meter will be your assistant for years to come.
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Designed for easy one-hand operation, the Fluke 114 true-rms digital multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for “go/no go testing. The LoZ function helps to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage.
Also check out the Fluke 115 Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE.
- Compact multimeter for electrical troubleshooting
- Easy one-hand operation with automatic AC/DC selection
- Engineered by Fluke, with a three-year warranty
- AutoVolt: automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated