The FLIR VS70-KIT-W Rugged Videoscope Wireless Bundle Kit features a tough, shock-resistant VS70 videoscope, with intuitive handset controls, enabling users to maneuver the narrow camera probe into extremely tight spaces to deliver sharp, vivid video and images.
Flir VS70-KIT-W includes a 2 way articulating wireless handset VSA2-1-W & VSC80-1R 8mm long focus camera with 1 meter semi rigid cables.
The VSA2-1-W wireless articulating handset which has an integrated 6mm long focus camera with 2-way articulation that provides you with enhanced internal control of the inspection camera. Also included is the VSC80-1R 8mm long focus camera, and both cameras have a 1 meter semi rigid cable.
Access extremely hard to reach areas by maneuvering one of the available narrow camera probes to reveal hidden problems. View crystal clear video & images with the rugged 5.7 inch (145 millimeter) color LCD which is easily seen, even if you are in bright areas. All Flir videoscope cameras include adjustable LEDs to illuminate inspection targets. The on screen menus also support 26 languages.
Advanced inspection solutions, expansion cameras, and add-on accessories enable users to expand the VS70-KIT-W to address many different applications, such as building inspections, industrial maintenance, aircraft and marine inspections, vehicle service and HVAC repairs.
FLIR VS70-KIT-W Wireless Expert Kit with Wireless Articulation Features:
- Narrow Camera – Gain access into tight spaces to uncover hidden problems, by delivering clear and sharp video and images to a large 5.7″ color LCD display.
- Versatile Controls – Intuitive handset controls enable users to select wide-angle 180-degree or 90-degree viewing angles with a simple press of the switch.
- Reliable Design – Long battery life coupled with flexible USB charging options – including car charger – keeps your FLIR VS70 on the job for the entire day.
- Shock-resistant – Double-molded, rubber-reinforced case design is water- and dustproof, and capable of withstanding drops from up to two meters high.
- Video Capability – Instead of attempting to capture time-sensitive still images, record dynamic video that better illustrates the nature of problems. Also, grab still images from captured video directly on the FLIR VS70.
- Voice Annotations – The included headset allows for easy voice annotation during deep-dive inspections to clarify findings and simplify reporting.
- SD Card/USB – The VS70 includes SD card storage of video, image, and audio files, as well as an on-board USB port for file transfer and battery charging.
FLIR VS70 Series Specifications
|Display Resolution||640 × 480 px|
|Display Size||5.7 in (135 mm)|
|Battery Life||6 to 8 hrs (integrated)|
|Frame Rate||30 fps (NTSC & PAL)|
|Video / Image Transfer||SD Card or USB|
|Camera Diameter Range||3.9 mm to 28 mm|
|Camera Focal Length Options||Long View or Short View Macro|
|Camera Length Range||0.3 m to 30 m|
The FLIR VS70 Range
|VS70-1||General Purpose Long Focus Wired Solution|
|VS70-1W||Wireless General Purpose Long Focus Solution|
|VS70-2||Small Opening Short Focus Wired Solution|
|VS70-3||Wired Articulation Long Focus Solution|
|VS70-3W||Wireless Articulation Long Focus Solution|
|VS70-4||4-Way Articulation Long Focus Videscope Solution|
|VS70-4M||4-Way Articulation Short Focus Videscope Solution|
|VS70-5||Dual Camera Engine Inspection Videoscope Solution|
|VS70-6||Stainless Steel Engine Inspection Videoscope Solution|
|VS70-KIT||2-Way Articulation and General Purpose Camera|
|VS70-KIT-W||Wireless Articulation and General Purpose Camera|