The FLIR VS290 is the first industrial inspection Videoscope with Thermal, Visual, and MSX technology.
The 2 metre long camera probe makes it possible to easily inspect through small openings – improving productivity and reducing diagnostic time. Plus, the CAT IV 600 V safety rating makes the VS290-32 a rugged and versatile tool for the most demanding environments in utility, manufacturing, and building maintenance applications.
The VS290 is a rugged, high quality, and reliable visual inspection instrument that improves productivity and reduces diagnostic time for facility diagnostics, utilities, manufacturing, public safety, and inspection service industries.
FLIR VS290-32 Features
• 160 x 120 IR imaging resolution with MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging).
• Side-view probe (2 m) with flexible points and low-profile, rectangular camera tip.
• -10℃ to 400 ℃ temperature range.
• 57° x 44° field of view (FOV)
• Automatic hot/cold spotting and Isotherm (colour) alarms.
• Text annotations (TCF).
• CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
• IP67 rated camera tip (IP54 rated base unit and probe).
• LED worklight.
• Longer than five (5) hours of battery operation on one charge.
The VS290–32 KIT includes the following:
• Videoscope display
• Thermal MSX camera and probe tube with flexible points
• Li ion rechargeable batteries (2)
• Battery charger (two bays)
• AC power supply
• USB-C cable
• SD card
• Software: License card for ‘FLIR Thermal Studio Standard’, 1 Year Subscription
• Wrist strap
• Hard-shell carry-case for all items
• Printed Quick Start and Warranty documentation