The FLIR VP52 Non-Contact Voltage NCV Detector with Flashlight is a tough tester with a combination of alerts – including tactile vibration, red LED alarms, and a powerful LED flashlight plus a LED worklight at the sensinf tip— so you’ll never miss the presence of voltage even in dark or noisy areas. Engineered to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed using modern construction methods, the FLIR VP52 is useful when both working with safety outlets or detecting voltage in high powered equipment and low voltage systems.
The FLIR VP52 non contact voltage detector is designed to reliably detect AC voltages from 24V to 1000V and is CATIV-1000V safety rated. Its really tough with a rubber reinforced case and buttons plus a slim detection tip. It has a powerful LED worklight at one end and another light at the detection tip so you can illuminate the workplace and detect voltages and energised electrical circuits in dark areas.
This FLIR voltage detector comes with a clip and fits in a pocket for convenience. Safely detect voltages without contacting metal and be alerted by the red LED and vibration. The unit has two sensitivity modes, normal mode detects from 190V AC minimum to 1000 V and in high sensitivity mode the FLIR VP 52 voltage detector range changes to 24V AC to 1000V.
The FLIR VP52 comes complete with two AAA batteries and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
FLIR VP52 Non-Contact Voltage NCV Detector Features:
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile high/low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving low battery indication and auto power off
- Rugged double molded design
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, user manual and limited lifetime warranty
FLIR VP52 Specifications:
|Voltage Ranges||90 to 1000V
24 to 1000V
|Safety Category Rating||CAT IV 1000V|