FLIR Thermal Studio is a thermal image analysis and reporting software package designed to manage large sets of thermal images and videos. Engineered for thermographers who use FLIR thermal handheld cameras, optical gas imaging (OGI) cameras, and unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) with thermal cameras, FLIR Thermal Studio’s advanced processing capabilities and automation are designed to streamline workflow and increase productivity.
FLIR Thermal Studio offers new measurement functions, advanced formula capability, and custom analysis templates for professional thermographers. Unlike comparable software that requires users to process images individually, this innovative program allows tuning of entire batches of thermal photos or videos with a few clicks. Technicians use FLIR Thermal Studio to streamline image processing, which means UAS operators who record thousands of images in a single survey will be able to edit or extract hot spot data quickly and then export it for further analysis.
This new software also offers advanced post-processing capabilities so users can gain insights quickly from their data. High-sensitivity mode and pixel-binding for enhanced gas visualization from .SEQ and .CSQ files can help OGI technicians identify gas leaks in motion with video. With advanced measurement functions and coverage calculation, predictive maintenance professionals can generate custom reports quickly — up to 100 pages in less than a minute.
FLIR Thermal Studio accelerates even the most complex post-production thermal image and video processing, including multi-source plots and formula computations, multi-format export, and FLIR’s patented Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®), which superimposes visual light details on thermal images. Supporting more than 20 languages, the program is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 without the need for Microsoft Office.
FLIR Thermal Studio software automates report design and composition features to enable users to easily provide customers with professional reports. Supportive of images and videos from most current FLIR thermal cameras,
The software is available in more than 20 languages as a standalone Windows application.
Download the free trial or upgrade to full functionality with the purchase of a software license.
Spend less time on analysis and reporting
COMPOSE ADVANCED REPORTS FASTER
• Generate reports quickly—more than 100 pages in less than a minute—based on customizable templates
• Produce consistent, professional-looking reports without Microsoft Office that are tailored to customer needs
• Easily adjust Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) and other visual light camera features
• Use advanced measurement functions and perform coverage calculations, multi-source plots and formula computations
STREAMLINE IMAGE EDITING
• Batch processing accelerates post-production and report generation
• Manage, edit, analyze, and report on thousands of thermal images gathered during surveys faster
• Pre-define a set of actions and apply those to any number of images or videos
• Select a thermal image and apply its properties across all images
ENHANCE THERMAL VIDEOS
• Processing and usability advancements help users store, access, move, and edit large thermal video files
• Edit, identify, and select radiometric video segments that capture gas leaks in motion
• Select video segments and export in standard formats
• Use high-sensitivity mode and pixel binning in post-production to identify gas leaks that are difficult to see on video while in the field
FLIR Thermal Studio Software Specifications:
|Image file formats||JPG/JPEG, Radiometric JPG/JPEG|
|Video file formats||MP4, CSQ, SEQ|
|Export formats||Export formats|
|Report templates||Fully customizable templates|
|Image presentation modes||MSX, Thermal only, Thermal Fusion, Blending, Picture-in-picture, Visual only|
|Image controls||MSX alignment, Resize, Crop, Free rotation|
|Image annotations||Text, Voice|
|Measurement functions||Spot, Box, Circle, Line, Polygon, Magic wand, Delta|
|Measurement alarms||Humidity, Insulation|
|Colour distribution||Histogram equalization, Signal linear, Temperature linear, DDE|
|Colour palettes||Custom palettes|
|Geolocation||GPS, Compass, Roll, Pitch, Yaw, Frame by frame|
|Languages||Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, traditional Chinese, Turkish|
|Operating system||Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit|
|Windows 8.x, 32-bit and 64-bit|
|Windows 7 SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit|
|Hardware requirements||RAM: Minimum 2 GB, 3 GB is recommended|
|Disk space: Minimum 100 MB|