FLIR One Pro Android Sydney
How You Can Use a FLIR One Pro Android Thermal Imager in Sydney to Check for Roof Damages
If you’re looking to buy a new property or sell the one in which you currently live, you might want to check the roof for any damages before anything else. If you’re a property hunter, you should probably avoid making an offer on a home with a compromised roof because it could be dangerous and costly to repair. On the other hand, if you’re selling your house, you may wish to check that everything’s in good condition so that you can market it with confidence. Alternatively, you may be a professional roof inspector and restorer looking for a way to make damage detection easier. For all the scenarios detailed above, a FLIR One Pro Android in Sydney can help.
By inspecting roofs using a thermal imager in Sydney, you can find weak spots where the air is escaping, or moisture is finding its way inside. Plus, thanks to this sophisticated technology, you can also identify areas of degradation underneath the roof without having to use any tools. Of course, you should probably utilise your professional skills and knowledge to uncover the full depth of problems that you find, but a FLIR One that attaches to your Android phone could make if much quicker to find issues before getting to work.
At Rapid-Tech Equipment Pty Ltd, we stock all the latest testing and measurement gadgets and tools, such as thermal imagers, and make them available to you at cost-effective prices, whether you’re a professional or consumer with an interest in technology. Plus, we can deliver to anywhere in Australia, including Sydney, and we’re happy to offer advice and guidance thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the industry and unparalleled customer service skills. Keep reading below to find out why the FLIR One Pro Android in Sydney is growing in popularity.
- Models available for iOS and Android
- 160 x 120 resolution, 19,200 pixels
- Sensitivity of 0.07 °C
- View and measure temperatures from -20 to 400 °C (-4 to 752 °F)
- MSX Enhancement combines full infrared with visible light details
- Save still images, video, time-lapse, and panoramicI
Check out our thermal imagers and infrared cameras!
A Thermal Imager in Sydney that Attaches to Your Android Phone
In the not so distant past, only the armed forces and defence companies would use thermal imagers, but now, the technology is available to just about anybody. Here’s why a thermal imager is so useful for checking for damages around the home:
- No need to walk on dangerous roofs without checking it for degradation first – If you use a thermal imager to check for weak spots on the roof, you don’t have to put your life in danger to give it an inspection. If you want to know whether your roof needs repair before calling the professionals, you can use a FLIR One Pro to scan over it from a safe distance to identify signs of degradation.
- Check for water damage – You can also use a FLIR One Pro inside your home to check for leaks and moisture behind and inside walls.
- Identify gas leaks – As you’re aware, gas leaks can be dangerous and even fatal, but you’ll recognise them instantly using a thermal imager.
Contact Us Today
At Rapid-Tech Equipment Pty Ltd, we take great pride in sourcing the latest products available for all testing and measurement purposes, whether you’re a researcher, armed forces officer, roof inspector, or even a consumer. Contact us today to find out which of our products is perfect for you.