The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed especially for building applications. Carry it on you so you’re ready anytime to find and show heat patterns that point out energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other invisible trouble spots.
The C2’s must-have features include MSX® real time thermal image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to show you and your customers exactly where problems are.
FLIR C2 Applications:
- Pocket Portable.
Keep it on you and at your side, ready for immediate
use so you don’t miss an opportunity
- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket.
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing.
- Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination.
Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports
- MSX-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C
- A wide FOV frames what pros need to see and high thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- Sub-$1000 ex GST MSRP fits everyone’s budget to help put this powerful tool into the hands of more people who can really use it
- FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
- Infrared camera
- Battery (inside camera)
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable