The VB450 is a portable vibration meter consisting of an acceleration sensor and a digital measurement display circuit. It can be used to measure vibration displacement, speed (or intensity) and acceleration of mechanical equipment. Equipment such as fans, pumps, compressors, motors, etc. can be tested. This device is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service. Please visit our website (www.extech.com) to check for the latest version of this User Guide, Product Updates, Product Registration, and Customer Support.
The Extech VB450 is a convenient compact sized Vibration Meter that measures vibration levels in industrial machinery. Misalignment, poor balancing, structural compromises, and other factors can cause unwanted vibration increases. VB450 features a wide 10Hz to 1500Hz frequency range and provides Displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration measurement.
Extech VB450 Applications:
- To ensure proper installation/maintenance for consistent productivity and operator safety of:
- Motors, bearings
- Fans, Pumps, Rotating machinery
- Plant maintenance
- Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 7.9″ (0.2m) coiled cable
- Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1500Hz
- Velocity (RMS), Acceleration (Peak), and Displacement (Peak-to-Peak) measurements
- Automatic data hold after measurement button is released
- Auto power off after 1 minute
- Low battery indicator