Monitoring relative humidity and temperature from a mobile device at the same time
Using the free ExView app, the Extech RH250W is a compact digital hygro-thermometer with Bluetooth® connectivity, allowing building and maintenance professionals to view and share relative humidity and temperature data directly from their mobile devices. With the capability to gather data and display trends, set visual and audible alarms, and send reports, users can gain a deeper understanding of equipment and building health.
- Measure relative humidity and air temperature simultaneously
- Transmit, view, and share data directly from a mobile device via Bluetooth connection to the ExView app
- Record Max/Min readings
- Freeze display with ‘Data Hold’
- Save battery life with Auto Power Off feature
- Mount on tripod with standard 1/4″-20 mounting screw
- View data on both the bright, backlit RH250W LCD display and from the app on iOS® or Android™ mobile devices (offers both day mode and dark mode)
- Connect up to eight compatible Extech Connected 250W Series meters to the app simultaneously
- Set up data recording and program high/low audible alarms through the app
- Export data in .CSV file format or send PDF reports—including photos of the measurement location—from the app
- Comes complete with 3 AAA (1.5 V) batteries
ExView® App Enables Remote Data Collection and Reporting With Multiple Devices
Extech has launched a new mobile app that will make data collection and analysis easier than ever before with its 250W-Series of environmental meters – the ExView App. This app allows you to monitor a variety of environmental conditions from outside safe or hard-to-reach areas. It connects with up to eight meters at once. You will be able to monitor key readings throughout your facility and easily share them with your team whether you’re using several LT250W light meters, AN250W aneometers, or other new 250W-Series meters.
With the ExView App, you are able to read and log measurements remotely in real time. In addition, you can create detailed PDF reports that can be shared and saved. When you connect your meters to a mobile device, you can easily collect data, create graphs, and add information to customer reports. Also, you can use your smartphone or tablet for remote viewing in difficult-to-access areas or for sharing results with others.
Integration With the Extech W Series
Extech W Series meters that include Bluetooth® connectivity were designed for seamless integration with the ExView App. In addition to displaying trends, setting alarms, creating and sending reports, users can gather deeper insights on equipment and building health.