The Extech RH300 Hygro-Thermometer Psychrometer is well-suited for field applications.
Its unique sensor cap closes for protection during storage.Simultaneously displays relative humidity, air temperature and dew point or wet bulb. Calculates T1-T2 differential (air temperature minus external probe temperature) using optional probe (TP890), and T2 minus dew point.
Other features of the RH300 include Data Hold, Auto Power Off, and MAX/MIN reading.
Extech RH300 Hygro-Thermometer Features:
- Simultaneous display of %RH, Temperature and Dew point or Wet Bulb or Probe Temperature
- Wet bulb measurements without slinging
- Calculates T1-T2 differential (Air Temperature-External Probe Temperature) using optional probe
- Unique sensor cap design twists to closed position for protection during storage
- Switchable °F/°C temperature units with 0.1° resolution
Extech RH300 Sensor Protective Cap
Turn the cap in the direction of the CLOSE arrow to protect the sensors.
Always open the cap to take measurements and close when storing.
Extech RH300 Specifications:
|Specifications||Ranges||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Humidity||10 to 90%RH||0.1%RH||±3%RH|
|Temperature (internal)||-20 to 50°C||0.1°||±1°C|
|Temperature (external)||-20 to 70°C||0.1°||±1°C|
|Dew Point||-68.0 to 49.9°C|
|Wet Bulb||-21.6 to 49.9°C|
|Dimensions||178.5 x 48.4 x 24.7mm|