Extech PRT200 Non-Contact Phase Sequence Tester Features:
- 75 to 1000VAC input voltage with 45 to 65Hz frequency range
- LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each phase is live
- Beeper sounds intermittently when correct phase is detected and continuously if phase is reversed
- Durable housing with back cover magnet for attachment to an AC distribution panel for easy measurement
- Adjustable Hi/Lo LED brightness switch for making measurements in dimly lit areas or sunlight
- Fully insulated non-mettalic alligator clips with wide jaws that clip onto the insulated wire
- Low battery warning
- Complete with three built-in 30″ test leads with large color-coded alligator clips, four AA batteries, and pouch case
Press the Brightness button to increase the light intensity of the LEDs. This can be helpful in observing the LEDs in brightly illuminated areas.
Auto Power Off
In order to extend battery life, the unit will automatically shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Four magnets are located on the rear panel to enable convenient hands free mounting during use.
Extech PRT200 Specifications