The Extech AN310 Vane Airflow Anemometer Psychrometer.
This instrument measures Air Velocity, Air Flow (volume), Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb Temperature, and Dew Point Temperature. The large, easy‐to‐read backlit LCD includes primary and secondary displays plus numerous status indicators. The optional round and square airflow cone allows for quick volume measurements. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated a
Extech AN310 Features:
- 4″ (10cm) vane allows for more precise readings on larger size ducts
- Air Velocity, Air Flow, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb and Dew Point
- Built-in thermistor for air temperature
- Multipoint and timed average calculations
- Min/Max, Data Hold, and Auto power off
- Complete with four AAA batteries and hard carrying case
Extech AN310 Applications:
- Appliance Testing
- Research and Design
- and more!