The REED R7000SD is a reliable and easy-to-use data logging vibration meter that is perfect for industrial applications. This meter features RMS, peak hold, data hold, max/min functions, and an easy-to-read backlit LCD display. You can use a SD card (max 16GB) to manually record up to 99 readings, or you can select a desired sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds for automatic recording.
The R7000SD also allows you to quickly generate an Excel file with raw data, without the need for any software. Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring. With its ISO2954 standards compliance and versatile functionality, the REED R7000SD Data Logging Vibration Meter is an essential piece of equipment.
- Measures velocity and acceleration to determine vibration level
- User selectable unit of measure (metric or imperial)
- RMS, Peak hold, Data hold and Max/Min functions
- 10Hz to 1kHz frequency range
- Basic accuracy of ±5%
- Real-time data logger with integrated SD memory card
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Meets ISO 2954 standards
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off