REED K4010 Features:
- Automatically holds last reading for 5 minutes and recalls minimum and maximum readings.
- Characters on the 5-digit display reverse direction depending on which measurement mode you are in.
- Microcomputer LSI circuitry provides accuracy to 0.05% and permits readings to a resolution of 0.1 rpm in either photo or contact mode.
- ABS plastic housing assures years of maintenance free performance.
- Designed to fit comfortably in either hand.
- Includes operator’s manual, 3-contact adapters (2 cones, 1 funnel), surface speed wheel, reflective tape and hard carrying case.
REED K4010 Specifications
|Photo||5 to 99,999 tr/min|
|Contact||0.5 to 20,000 tr/min|
|Surface Speed||0.05 to 1,999.9 mpmin/0.2 to 6,560 fpm|
|Photo||1 sec. > 6 rpm|
|Contact||1 sec. > 60 tr/min|
|Resolution||0.1rpm < 999.9 tr/min, 1rpm > 1000 rpm |
0.1 mpm < 99.99 mpm
0.1 fpm < 99.99 fpm, 1 fpm >1000 fpm
|Accuracy||±(0.5% + 1 digit)|
|Detecting Distance||50 to 150 mm (2″ to 6″) typically |
300 mm (12″) max.
|Display||5 digit LCD 10 mm high|
|Power Supply||(4) 1.5V L “AA” batteries|
|Dimensions||215 x 65 x 38 mm|
|Weight||10.6 oz (300g)|
What’s included with the REED K4010
- K4010 Photo/Contact Tachometer
- 3 Contact Adapters (2 Cones, 1 Funnel)
- Surface Speed Wheel
- Reflective Tape
- Hard Carrying Case