FLIR E95 Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- 464 x 384 IR Resolution (161,472 pixels)
- UltraMax (4 times more pixels for a 928 x 696 thermal image – 645,888 pixels)
- Temperature Range up to 1500°C
- Exceptional Noise Performance with Clearer Temperature Differences
- IR Camera and Visual Camera Closely Aligned for Optimal MSX Technology Performance
- Bright Touch Sensitive Display – 30% Larger and 25% Brighter Than Previous Generation Cameras
- Intuitive Folder Structure for Simple Image Access and Organization
- Auto-Calibrating Lenses
- Read All Notes on an Image by Sliding Up or Down
- Dragontrail™ Cover Glass on Screen for Increased Screen Durability
- Powertool Style Battery
- Compass and Integrated GPS Data on Images
- Laser for Distance Measurement and Precision Focus
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Almost 0 Lag When Wirelessly Transmitting Image
- Spot Meter – 3 in live mode
- IP54 Rating
- On-board Worklight, Microphone and Speaker
- Compact Interchangeable Lenses
- Interchangeable Lenses Auto-Calibrate with Camera
- Quick Start Up – Up to 50% Faster Than Other Comparable Cameras
- Programmable Buttons
- Includes 8 GB SD Card
FLIR E95 Features:
Featuring interchangeable telephoto lenses (24°, 42°, 14°) that can be set up to auto-calibrate with the camera for quick swapping in the field with little down time and no need to send to the factory. The firmware update to auto-calibrate the lens using AutoCal™ will be available at the end of April.
Vibrant 4” Optically-Bonded PCAP Touchscreen
A brighter and larger display with auto-rotation helps you clearly see small details even before you look at your report.
Fast & Responsive Interface
A fast and responsive interface allows for ease of use and the improved organization and reporting options makes diagnosing your reports easy.
FLIR MSX Technology
Thermal Images show vital information that our naked eye will miss. However, raw thermal images are not very keen on providing physical detail. This is where FLIR’s revolutionary MSX technology comes in. Blending the physical with the thermal.
Expandable and Modular
Not every target is the same size out in the field. The interchangeable lenses (14°, 24°, 42°) will allow you to get the shot you need with the same camera for every situation. From wide angle to telephoto, the lenses offer complete coverage of near and far targets. Each lens can be set up to auto-calibrate with the camera for quick swapping in the field with little down time and no need to send to the factory.
The camera produces radiometric JPEGs that can be opened in your own software. No need for a proprietary one. The images are supported by FLIR’s Strategic Developers Kit (ATLAS SDK). This enables companies to use their own CMMs. With their own CMMs they can store and pull measurements from thermal images. Other information stored in the image are also accessible like GPS, compass, current and voltage measurements.
Your job can take you into all kinds of different places and positions. With the simple buttons and being lightweight using the camera in one hand is easy. If you are in a dark space the large and bright LED screen will allow you to clearly see what your investigating.
Document Problems Quickly and Easily
Report problems in building structures for insurance claims, pre-insurance audits, and building inspections. The Exx-Series improves plant safety by helping you diagnose and report electrical problems before they result in fire or damage.
Improve Plant Reliability
Equipment failures are costly and can impact on time delivery, so it’s important to have the right tools to find potential problems before they happen.
Navigate Screens Easier
- Rapid-response touch screen with intuitive gestures
- Updated GUI with improved flow and feedback
- Logical navigation on screen and in menus
Report Problems Quickly
- New folder and naming structure makes finding images easier
- Streamlined reporting features
- Automatic GPS tagging and compass help identify locations
- Wi-Fi connects camera to mobile devices or in-plant networks to notify your team immediately of your findings
Laser focus has a dual trigger allowing a more intuitive focus to happen before capturing the image.
- Overheating joints and parts before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards
- Prevent unscheduled shutdowns
- Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues
- Locate Water Damage
- Locate Water & Heat Leaks
- Home Inspections
FLIR E95 Thermal Imaging Camera Specifications
|IR Resolution||464 x 348 (161,472 pixels)|
|Object Temperature Range||-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
300°C to 1500°C (572°F to 2732°F)
|Spotmeter||3 in live mode|
|Detector Type and Pitch||Uncooled microbolometer, 17 µm|
|Thermal Sensitivity/NETD||< 0.03°C @ 30°C (86°F)|
|Spectral Range||7.5 – 14.0 µm|
|Image Frequency||30 Hz|
|Field of View (FOV)||42° x 32° (10 mm lens),
24° x 18° (17 mm lens),
14° x 10° (29 mm lens)
|Display||4”, 640 x 480 optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen, with 400 cd/m2 surface brightness|
|Picture-in-Picture||Resizable and movable|
|MSX®||Embosses visual details on full resolution thermal image|
|UltraMax™||Super-resolution process quadruples pixel count, activated in FLIR Tools+|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)|
|Battery Operating Time||Approximately 2.5 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient temperature and typical use|