Kyoritsu 4105A-H Earth Tester test the condition of a grounding system, and provide resistivity measurements in ohms. Grounding systems protect people and equipment, and provide a safe path for the dissipation of fault currents, lightning strikes, static discharges, EMI and RFI signals, and interference. Regular testing of a grounding system is important for safety and protection of equipment. For example, corrosive soil with high moisture content can degrade ground rods and connections in existing systems and increase the resistance of the system. Ground-resistance meters are used in conjunction with a variety of testing methods to troubleshoot intermittent electrical problems or as part of a regular maintenance plan.
Kyoritsu 4105A-H Earth Tester Features:
• Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
Kyoritsu 4105A-H Earth Tester Specifications:
|Measurement ranges||Earth Resistance: 0 – 20Ω/0 – 200Ω/0 – 2000Ω |
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 – 200V AC
|Accuracy||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange) |
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
|Overload protection||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds |
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
|Applicable standards||IEC 60529 IP54|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557|
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|
|Included Accessories||7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set |
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9165 (Hard Carrying case )
|Optional Accessories||7100A (Precision measurement cord set)|