Kyoritsu 1030 Pen Style Digital Multimeter Features:
- Compact in Size, Light in Weight and Simple in Use.
- Double moulding provides comfortable and good feeling in hand.
- Penlight illuminates brightly the point to be measured, even in dark place.
- Backlight LCD is highly visible, even in darkness.
- Auto power-off function saves the battery life.
- Unique wrapping mechanism for test lead in the rear side compartment.
- Unique protection mechanism for the test prod for safety.
- All ranges including Ohm range are protected against overload voltage of 600V.
- Designed in conformity with International safety standards IEC61010-1:2001 CAT.III 600V.
Kyoritsu 1030 Digital Pen Multimeter Specifications:
|DC V||400m/4/40/400/600V (5 Range auto) |
±0.8%rdg ±5dgt(400mV – 400V)
|AC V||4/40/400/600V (4 Range auto) |
±1.3%rdg ±5dgt (4/40V) (50/60Hz)
±1.6%rdg ±5dgt (400/600V) (50/60Hz)
|Ω||400/4k/40k/400k/4M/40MΩ (6 Range auto) |
±1.0%rdg ±5dgt (400Ω – 4MΩ)
±2.5%rdg ±5dgt (40MΩ)
|Continuity buzzer||Buzzer sounds when resistance is 120Ω or less.|
|Diode test||Test voltage approx. 0.3 – 1.5V|
|Capacitance||50n/500n/5µ/50µ/100µF (5 Range auto) |
±3.5%rdg ±10dgt (50nF)
±3.5%rdg ±5dgt (500n – 50µF)
±4.5%rdg ±5dgt (100µF)
±0.1%rdg ±5dgt (Measurable input: 1.5Vrms or more)
|DUTY||0.1 – 99.9% |
±2.5%rdg ±5dgt (Pulse width / Pulse cycle)
|Measurement functions||The measured value can be hold by pressing Data hold button|
|Other functions||When the battery voltage drops to 2.4V±0.2V or less |
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1: 2001 CAT III 600V |
|Power source||Button type battery LR44 (SR44)1.5V × 2|
|Dimensions||190(L) × 39(W) × 31(D)mm|
|Weight||Approx. 100g (including batteries)|
|Included Accessories||Carrying case, LR44 (1.5V) × 2, Instruction manual|