HT Italia HT78 True-Rms Leakage Current Low Pass Filter & Analogue Output
The innovative HT Italia HT78 clamp is a meter for accurate measurement of very low AC True-RMS current values (from 0.1mA) and it’s excellent on leakage current measurements in civil and industrial electric installations in order to solve typical problem of RCD’s accidentally tripping. The integrated low pass filter permits the cut off of high order harmonics and the analogical DCV output permits connection with external data loggers. The meter measures up to 3000 Amps. accepting The meter is compliance to IEC/ EN 61010-1 safety standard in CAT II 600V, CAT III 300V.
- True RMS current up to 3000A.
- Minimum resolution for AC leakage current measurement: 0.1mA.
- 150Hz Low Pass filter.
- DC volts analogical output for external data loggers.
- Data Hold function.
- Manual ranging.
- “LOCK” function for locking clamp jaws.
- Maximum conductor size 108mm.
- Auto Power Off.
- Hard carrying case.
- Set of wrist straps
- User’s manual.