Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit
Ideal for electricians, this combo kit is built around the Fluke 87V, the most widely used industrial digital multimeter in the world and includes essential accessories to make you even more productive.
Assembled in the USA. Lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit is designed and assembled in the USA. The 87V multimeter is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can rely on your DMM every time you take it out of your tool box.
Solve the difficult problems
Working on VSDs/VFDs: Take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or at the motor terminals.
Industrial troubleshooting: Get the resolution and accuracy you need to solve more problems on motor drives, in-plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment.
Checking power quality: Capture glitches and spikes as short as 250 μs. Identify irregular signals.
Advanced measurement functions
- True-RMS ac measurements
- 0.05% dc accuracy
- 6,000 counts, 3-3/4 digit resolution, or 20,000 counts, 4-1/2 digit—resolution
- 10 A ac or dc (with test leads and current jacks) with 0.1 μA resolution
- Temperature measurements up to 1090 °C with included thermocouple probe
- Provides 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Provides peak capture and Min/Max/Avg recording to capture intermittent as short as 250 µS
- Easy access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- Fits into an optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Presents a large digit display with bright, two-level backlight for easier reading in low light
- Includes an analogue bar graph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Relative mode to calculate and display difference between two readings
- Holds readings on display for safe viewing after removing probes using Touch Hold technology
All inputs are protected to CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V.
They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.