The Fluke 116/323-KIT HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit consists of:
Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps
If you are a HVAC professional looking for a powerful yet affordable troubleshooting tool, look no further than the Fluke 116 with built in thermometer.
The 6,000 count digital display updates 4 times per second for accurate, timely readings. With 28% larger digits and a large white LED backlight you don’t need to worry about low light conditions.
The Fluke 116 lets you enjoy up to 400 hours battery life with the installed 9 volt battery. Get your Fluke 116 today and with the 3 year warranty, you are ready to test for years to come.
- Fluke 116 DMM Features
- Built-in thermometer
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Three year warranty
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
True-RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
The Fluke 323, Clamp Meters is designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results users can trust to confidently diagnose problems. True-RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians.
- Fluke 323 Clamp Meter Features:
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kA with continuity detection
- Two year warranty
Designed by electricians – Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-RMS meter for HVAC (heating ventilation air conditioning) troubleshooting. The Fluke 116 was specifically designed for the HVAC professional. It has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.