Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter extends your reach to 80 meters with high accuracy
You can use the Fluke 419D laser distance meter to measure up to 80 m (260 ft.), accurate to + 1 mm. No scales to interpret or misread. The extra bright laser makes it easy to target even at long distances.
The 419D will help you save time and reduce errors with enhanced features like storage for 20 complete displays, indirect Pythagoras distance calculations, and the tripod mode for stable, long-distance measurements. And, you’ll be able to see the results more easily on the backlit display.
No matter your job, the 419D laser distance meter provides accurate long distance measurements to help you do the work of two people on your own.
Other helpful features:
- Improves visibility with backlit, three-line display
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Offers battery life of 5000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Allows mounting on a tripod for stable long distance measurements
- Includes stake out function for marking off defined measured lengths
- Offers improved visibility with three-line, backlit display
- Stores the last twenty 20 complete displays for quick recall
- Provides strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- Two AAA batteries
- Users manual on CD
- Quick reference guide
- Vinyl carrying pouch
- Three-year warranty