Fluke 324 True-RMS Clamp Meter Fluke rugged. Fluke reliable. Fluke precise.
True-RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians.
The Fluke324 is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. This small and rugged clamp meter is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
FLUKE 324 400A AC True RMS Clamp Meter Measurement Capability:
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Temperature and Capacitance Measurement
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
FLUKE 324 Features:
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Test Lead Set