Fluke 393 FC CAT III 1500 V True-rms Clamp Meter with iFlex
The Fluke 393 FC CAT III 1500 V True-RMS Clamp Meter with iFlex is designed for technicians who work in high voltage dc environment: solar arrays, wind power, electric railways and data centers battery banks for uninterruptible power supplies.
The clamp will measure up to 1500 V dc, 1000 V AC, and up to 999.9 A DC or ac through the clamp jaw. The included iFlex flexible current probe extended ac current measurements up to 2500 amps. This clamp has a thin jaw, giving you access to cables in crowded combiner boxes. Test leads are designed with your work in mind, and are also rated to CAT III 1500 V DC.
The detachable iFlex (Flexible Current Probe) expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC. The iFlex provides increased display flexibility and allows measurements of awkward-sized conductors and improved wire access
Other key functions:
- IP54 rated, ideal for work outdoors on solar arrays and wind power systems
- DC power measurement, showing readings in kVA
- Audio Polarity indicator helps prevent accidental miswires
- Visual Continuity turns provide a bright green light in the display, ideal when working in dark and noisy environments
- Logging and reporting of test results via Fluke Connect software
- When measuring ac current the included iFlex flexible current probe gives you unparalleled access to cable is tight spaces. The iFlex probe can be twisted through extremely small spaces and provide accurate current measurements.
Fluke Connect™ (393 FC)
Fluke Connect™ software supports the Clamp to wirelessly connect your Clamp with a mobile app. The app shows the measurements and other data on your smartphone or tablet display. You can share this data with your team and save collected measurements and calculations to the Fluke Connect Cloud.
Fluke Connect uses low-power wireless radio technology to connect the Clamp with an app on your smartphone or tablet. The wireless radio does not cause interference with Clamp measurements.