The Extech RF153 measure Dissolved Sucrose Level in Liquids. It takes quick and accurate % Brix or Refractive Index (RI) measurements of dissolved sucrose level in liquids for beverage and food production, determine maturity of fruits and plants, or control the concentration of industrial fluids (such as cutting coolants, hydraulic fluids, and antifreeze) to extend equipment life and prevent corrosion.
Fast three second response time, the LCD displays %Brix or RI and Temperature. The RF153 fits in the palm of your hand and it features built-in ATC, single Zero calibration, prism cover, and auto memory storing 10 readings.
Rugged low maintenance water resistant (IP65) housing with convenient side spouts for easy drainage.
Extech RF153 Features:
- Dual LCD simultaneously displays %Brix or Refractive Index (RI) and Temperature
- Wide 0 to 53% Brix measurement range with 0.1% resolution
- Abrasion and corrosion-resistant coating on sapphire prism
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant (IP65)
- Zero calibration with distilled or tap water
- Data Hold and Low Battery indicator
- Auto power off (after 2 minutes)
- Store/recall 10 measurements
- Complete with built-in prism cover, wrist strap, 2 AAA batteries, and pouch
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy (@23°C)|
|Brix||0 to 53% Brix||0.1% Brix||±0.2% Brix|
|Refractive Index (RI)||1.3301 to 1.4374 RI||0.0001 RI||±0.0003 RI|
|Temperature||39 to 140°F (4 to 60°C)||1°F/°C||±1°F/°C|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation||10 to 40°C|
|Response Time||3 seconds|
|Sensor Element||Photo diode array detector|
|Dimensions||113 x 60 x 38mm|
|Weight||120g without batteries|