The Extech EX330 Multimeter can detect the presence of AC voltage (from 100 to 600VAC) simply by being held very near to a voltage source. The meter will automatically turn off after 15 minutes of inactivity. This will conserve battery energy. To turn the meter on after an Auto Power OFF, simply turn the rotary switch to OFF and then back to the desired setting.
The relative measurement feature allows the multimeter to make measurements relative to a stored reference value. A reference voltage, current, etc. can be stored so that subsequent measurements can be made in comparison to that value. The displayed value is the difference between the reference value and the measured value. The battery icon will appear in the lower left-hand corner of the display when the battery voltage becomes low. Replace the batteries when this appears.
Extech EX330 Multimeter Features:
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Non-contact voltage measurement from 100 to 600VAC
- Auto Power Off conserves battery life
- Low battery indicator
- 4000 count
- CAT-III 600V Safety Rating
- Type K Temperature °F/°C switchable
- Data Hold
- Duty Cycle
- Relative function
- Complete with stand, test leads, protective holster, bead wire temperature probe, and two AAA batteries
- Winner of EEVBlog Multimeter Shootout
- One year warranty