Extech CO220 Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor measures CO2 concentration, air temperature, and relative humidity. The CO200 includes a 99 Memory Datalogger for storing and retrieving readings with date and time stamping.
The audible alarms make this is an ideal instrument for indoor air quality (IAQ) diagnostics. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gaseous component of the earth’s atmosphere. The concentration of CO2 in natural ambient air is approximately 0.04% or 400ppm.
The Extech CO220 Desktop Indoor Air Quality CO2 Monitor calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit).
The CO220 has a maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor and can manually store/recall 99 readings. Supplied with Australian AC power adaptor.
Extech CO220 Features
- Measures Carbon Dioxide (CO₂), Air Temperature and Humidity, plus calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Carbon Dioxide reading displayed in ppm with six facial icons indicating indoor quality levels
- Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb values
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit)
- Automatic Baseline Calibration function
- Audible High/Low alarm
- Displays Year, Month, Day, and Time
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
- Complete with Australian AC adaptor
Extech CO220 Secifications
|Carbon Dioxide (CO₂)||0 to 9,999ppm||1ppm|
|Temperature||-10 to 60°C||0.1°C|
|Humidity||0.1 to 99.9%RH||0.1%RH|
|Dew Point||-70 to 60°C||0.1°F/°C|
|Wet Bulb||-10 to 60°C||0.1°F/°C|
|Ips%||-1428 to 51 lps%*||1%|
|cfm/p||-30 to 1 cmf/p*||1 cfm/p|
|Dimensions||155 x 87 x 81mm|