SEW MDP-50K Multi-Purpose Digital High Voltage Phasing Meter
High voltage electrical circuits are dangerous and lethal through lack of caution or poor safety practice. The following rules should reduce the danger: ˙Read the user manual carefully and completely before using the Multi-purpose digital high voltage phasing meter.
Fully understand the instructions before using this product. Take all the necessary precautions. Do not exceed the limits of this Multipurpose digital high voltage phasing meter. ˙
Always use fiber glass rods or authorized hot sticks for connection. ˙A high voltage test is carried out with the Multipurpose digital high voltage phasing meter attached to a hot stick, such as HS-175, HS-120, HS-120R. ˙Do not touch any exposed wiring, connections, or other “live” parts of an electrical circuit.
The SEW MDP-50K must only be used by a competent, suitably trained person who understands this test procedure fully. Personnel working with high voltage Should be trained regularly.
SEW MDP-50K FEATURES
● AC 50kV and DC 50kV measurement with direct reading.
● 4000-count LCD.
● Input impedance : 400 Mohm
● Auto-ranging : AC : 4.000kV / 40.00kV / 50.0kV DC : 4.000kV / 40.00kV / 50.0kV
● MDP-50K must be connected with an approved hot stick, such as HS-175, HS-120, HS-120R.
● Check phases are “in-phase” or “out of phase”.
● Polarity indication : Positive / Negative
● Backlight function.
● Auto power off.
● Power source : 1.5V(AA) alkaline battery × 2.
● Low battery indication(Multi-level).
● Protection class : IP66
SEW MDP-50K Accessories: