The SEFRAM DAS220 10 Channel Handheld Universal Datalogger is the answer to your recording needs. With it’s 10 analogue channels and 12 logical inputs the DAS220 has been designed to measure all parameters you can find in an industrial process, it has capabilities for voltage measurements, measurements on sensors (0-10V), temperature measurements (thermocouples, Pt100-1000), current measurements (with optional shunt), resistance measurements, pulse counter and frequency.
You can view directly the results of measurements (graphs, numerical values) and save your results in the internal memory or on a USB memory stick. The data transfer, data processing, remote setup can be done with the license-free DasLab software.
Main features of the Sefram DAS220 :
- 10 analogue channels
- Input : voltage, thermocouple, Pt100-1000, current (with optional adapter), resistance
- Voltage: from 1mV to 200V (±100V)
- Temperature: thermocouples (all types), Pt100-1000 (2 or 3 wires)
- 16 Bit vertical resolution
- Max sampling rate: 1ms (1kHz)
- 12 logical channels
- 4 alarms (output)
- 4 logical function input with counter & frequencymeter capability
- 10″ TFT panoramic touch screen
- Internal hard drive : 32 GB
- Interfaces: 2xUSB, Ethernet, Wifi (option)
- Lithium-ion battery (DAS220BAT – factory option) : 15 hour autonomy
- DasLab software (licence free)
- Labview driver available
- MODBUS TCP (slave): Click here to get more details about this function
- Safety: IEC61010 CAT I 100V
The Sefram DAS220 is an ideal general purpose datalogger for process applications:
- Multi channel temperature monitoring and recording
- 0-10V sensors monitoring and recording
- Voltage measurements
- Pulse countinng
- 4-20mA measurement and monitoring (with optional shunt).
User Friendly Interface
The Sefram DAS220 is equipped with a panoramic 10″ touch screen allowing the user to interact easily with it’s interface icons and symbols that makes setup and browsing easy and time saving.
SEFRAM DasLab Software
The new DasLab software for PC (under Windows) is suitable for:
- Managing device setup (online & offline)
- Remote setup of the DAS220
- Managing & downloading files (records, setup) from the recorder
DasLab is a licence free software and can be downloaded from Sefram website.
The link between your DAS220 and your computer can be set up through the Ethernet interface or the WiFi interface (option)