Measures differential and gauge pressure in 11 different units of measure.
The digital manometer measures gauge and differential pressure accurately and in 11 different units of measurement. The R3100 has a backlit LCD display and internal memory for capturing maximum and minimum measurements.
- Measures gauge and differential pressure up to 100psi
- 11 selectable units of measure: psi, inH2O, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin², ftH2O, cmH2O, kgcm²
- Displays pressure and real-time clock simultaneously
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Internal memory saves Max and Min measurements
- Data hold function
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
Ideal Applications for the REED R3100
- Troubleshoot heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and a variety of low-pressure pneumatic or gas systems
- Pressure transmitter calibration for process instrumentation
- Detect blockages in filters, condensers and chillers (water filter steam power plant)
- Testing of pressure switches and other relief devices
- Calibrating pressure transmitters
- Calibrating pressure recorders