The FT3425 is a light meter designed for a wide variety of applications, including illumination equipment, lighting work, and facility management.
The FT3425 can even test LED lights, and it is equipped with five measurement ranges, ranging from 20 lx to 200 000 lx, allowing it to measure luminance levels at a wide range of luminance levels, andIt is equipped with Bluetooth® wireless technology.
How to measure lumens with a lux meter: Conducting Multi-Point Testing with the Extension Cart, An Easy Way to Conduct Lighting Inspections
A Z5023 Extension Cart is used to support the FT3424 and FT3425 Lux Meters, as it has casters to greatly improve the efficiency of multi-point light inspections. To perform final building inspections for proper illuminance, normally two inspectors are required, and one is required to stand and crouch repeatedly to capture the correct data. By allowing just one technician to complete a job without physical burdens, the Z5023 saves time and effort.
- Measured illuminance data is automatically transmitted via Bluetooth® to smartphones and tablets.
- Compatible with LED or OLED lighting.
- Complies with DIN 5032-7:1985 class B and JIS C 1609-1:2006 general AA class.
- The timer hold feature enables you to take measurements remotely while avoiding shadows and reflections.
- You can save up to 99 measured values in the internal memory of the instrument, then transfer them to a computer later for greater efficiency.
- Hioki’s free app “GENNECT Cross” lets you transfer data to tablets and smartphones.