- 2 Analog Channels
- Bandwidths from 70 MHz (DSOX2002A), 100 MHz (DSOX2012A) and 200 MHz (DSOX2022A)
- 1 Mpts max memory depth
- 2 GSa/s max sample rate
- Can upgrade bandwidth
- 200,000 Waveform update rate
- Segmented Memory, allows greater flexibility in managing Memory depth for burst or long duration Signals.
- 8.5-inch display
- Software upgrades for embedded serial decode and trigger (I2C, SPI, and UART (RS232/422/485, CAN & LIN)
- Optional Mask Limit testing.
- BenchVue Software allows the remote control of the oscilloscope to display and analyse multiple measurements.
Keysight DSOX2002A (70 MHz), DSOX2012A (100 MHz), and DSOX2022A (200 MHz) 2 channel Oscilloscopes are engineering for the best signal visibility starts with the largest display. The 8.5‑inch WVGA display offers 50% more viewing area with 3.5 times the resolution.
With Keysight-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series family delivers up to 200,000 waveforms per second. With this speed, you can see signal detail and infrequent anomalies more of the time.
These 2 Channel Oscilloscopes have fast update rate and high Sample rate plus Segmented memory, built-in DMM & Frequency counter.
5-in-1 oscilloscope Integration
Get professional-level oscilloscope functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 5-in-1 instrument integration.
- Standard software analysis capability
- Optional WaveGen. The 20 MHz function generator with modulation capability. This integrated function generator provides output of sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC and noise waveforms. Add modulation to the signal with customizable AM, FM and FSK settings.
- Hardware-based serial protocol decode and triggering
- Digital Voltmeter
- Frequency Counter
The below image shows main layout for the InfiniiVision 2000 X‑Series Oscilloscopes, this maybe slightly different to DSOX2002A / DSOX2012A / DSOX2022A models.