The Fluke 80PK-24 SureGrip Air Temperature Probe is designed for measuring the temperature of air or gases.
The measuring bead of the probe is protected by a perforated 304 Stainless Steel baffle to prevent accidental damage. The sheath material is 300 Stainless Steel.
The 1 metre cable is terminated with a Type K miniature thermocouple connector with 0.792-mm (.312-in) pin spacing. The 80PK-24 can be used with any temperature-measuring instrument that is designed to accept Type K thermocouples and has a miniature connector input.
- Fluke 51 II Handheld Digital Probe Thermometer
- Fluke 52 II Dual Probe Digital Thermometer
- Fluke 53 II Temperature Logging Digital Thermometer
- Fluke 54 II B Data Logging Thermometer with Dual Input
- Fluke 787 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter (with 80AK)
- Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter (with 80AK)
- Fluke 568 Contact and Infrared Temperature Gun
- Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Mini Infrared Thermometer