FLIR InSite Inspection Management Application
The FLIR InSite Inspection Management Application is a professional workflow tool for electrical contractors and thermographers that will streamline thermal inspections and simplify data collection and reporting
Use FLIR InSite to organize all aspects of client information and inspection data in one location that’s easy to access, manage, and share.
Your team and your clients will have the high-quality data they need to make decisions, schedule immediate repairs, and maximize uptime.
• Organizes thermal inspections around sites and assets with quick access to historical data
• Streamlines inspections and data collection without paper or manual entries
• Keeps customers informed of critical failures with single-tap, in-field reporting
• Shares images and data across your team and with clients
• Provides immediate access to inspections and results through a secure client portal
With the FLIR InSite Inspection Management Application
maximize your efficiency, consistency, and organization
The FLIR InSite Inspection Management Application is a professional workflow tool for electrical contractors and thermographers that will streamline thermal inspections and simplify data collection and reporting.
Use FLIR InSite to organize all aspects of client information and inspection data in one location that’s easy to access, manage, and share. Your team and your clients will have the high-quality data they need to make decisions, schedule immediate repairs, and maximize uptime.
Gain a clear understanding of your clients’ needs and ensure thorough coverage by building daily inspection plans from detailed client account information.
• Maintain a clear understanding of clients’ needs with quick access to latest asset status
• Get organized by creating inspection routes based on sites and equipment
• Know when to look for critical faults by reviewing client inspection histories and noting which assets need special attention
• Decide where to focus inspections based on historic criticality
Avoid confusion and mislabeling by directly linking thermal images and multimeter or clamp meter data to the correct registered assets.
• Maintain complete records and avoid mislabeling by directly linking images and data to the correct registered asset
• Increase efficiency by tagging assets with multimeter and clamp meter data collected over METERLiNK®
• Correctly diagnose issues by checking historical data and comparing with current results
• Quickly annotate or edit thermal images in the field through connection with the FLIR Tools app
One-tap field reporting allows you to automatically create and upload reports to your private, secure FLIR InSite client portal, where customers can immediately access thermal images, reports, and other data.
• Keep your team and clients informed during inspections by delivering updates through a secure and private client portal
• Get all the inspection data input and assigned to the correct asset without the need for paper notes or manual entry
• Quickly and easily prepare status summaries for any electrical asset
• Create and send reports from the inspection site using one-tap field report functionality
What is FLIR InSite?
FLIR InSite enables efficiency, consistency, and high-quality data collection by organizing all aspects of thermal inspections in a single location that’s easy to access, manage, and share. Ultimately, it allows thermographers and predictive maintenance professionals to increase up-time of equipment and increase the value of their services.
What is the core purpose of the application?
FLIR InSite streamlines thermal inspections
- Prepare – Organize your inspections
- Inspect – Collect data quickly and easily
- Deliver – Share real-time results
What are the key features of InSite?
- Organize your data: Build customer accounts with sites and assets, for improved organization and fast sharing of results
- Efficient Planning: Get organized by creating a site survey brief to help you plan the optimal route
- Improved Data Collection: Upload thermal images and related data directly to the corresponding asset
- Reduced Desk-Work: From one-tap instant reporting to seamless integration with FLIR Tools, InSite helps you get more work done in the field
- Keep Clients Informed: share images, inspection data, and recommendations with your team, clients, or anyone subscribing to your secure InSite client portal
- Get Quick Status Summaries: InSite organizes and stores all your data for quick access to status summaries on any electrical asset
What industries does FLIR InSite target?
Manufacturing industry, power intense process industry and utilities with power production and transformation.
Who are people likely to work with FLIR InSite?
Maintenance departments with experts and semi-experts as IR-camera users, employed at an industry with recurrent electrical or mechanical asset inspections
Thermography service providers, both expert (Frequent) thermography user/consultant with own business for IR thermography and other advanced thermography user for which a big part of work day consists of thermography even if it is not the main or only focus.
What does FLIR InSite cost?
The basic tier for InSite is free of charge. When no grow beyond the amount of inspections and collaborators available in the Basic tier, you can upgrade with one of our paid plans. FLIR aims to keep the basic tier free but might reserves future functionality increases for paying customers
What platforms is FLIR InSite available?
FLIR InSite it available as a native app on iPhone and Android and as a web solutions.
Models Supported: FLIR handheld thermal imaging cameras with Wi-Fi, including the T500-Series, Exx-Series, T1020, T600-Series, T400-Series, Ex-Series (with Wi-Fi), C3, and FLIR One Pro
FLIR Test Instruments Models Supported: All METERLiNK®-capable multimeters and clamp meters when connected to supported FLIR camera