With Truevolt bench type digital multimeter, you receive a broad range of measurement capabilities with greater accuracy, linearity, speed and resolution. (10.9 cm 480×272 pixel display)
New Truevolt 6.5 Digital Multimeters (DMMs) from Keysight offer higher accuracy, speed, and resolution than ever before.
With Truevolt DMM, you can generate trend and histogram charts that provide you with more insights more quickly. Keysight 6.5 digit TRMS multimeters also provide a data logging mode for easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
With the capability of measuring very low currents, 1 μA range with pA resolution, now you can perform measurements on very low power devices.
As a result of auto calibration, you can maintain measurement accuracy throughout the day, regardless of temperature drift.
Real-world signals are never flat whether they are on a rack or on a bench. Generally, they have some level of AC signal riding on top due to power line noise, environmental noise, or injected current from the meter itself. The accuracy depends on how well your meter eliminates these extraneous factors from the true measurement.
Measurement errors created by real-world factors can be confidently measured using the Keysight Truevolt technology that is only exclusive to Keysight DMMs.
- Histograms and bar charts on a 4.3-inch color display enable easy monitoring and speedy statistical analysis
- With DMM Models, you can measure with confidence in a 30 ppm to 75 ppm DCV accuracy range
- Test low power devices with low DC current measurements between 1 μA to 10 A
- This instrument now comes with a BV0001B BenchVue software license. It is easy to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences with BenchVue
What is Keysight Truevolt technology?
- Truevolt advanced measurement capabilities overcome modern challenges such as mixed analog and digital signals, extremely low energy management systems, and multiple types of sensors.
- The Truevolt DMM has the lowest noise level and injected current in the industry.
- Keysight Truevolt DMMs contribute less than 30% of the injected current compared to alternatives. Truevolt DMMs offer almost 100% less noise than lower-priced alternatives.
- Ideally, no current should flow into your DMM’s measurement terminals. Real-world measurement situations are always affected by input currents, causing additional measurement errors. A Truevolt DMM takes care of the input bias current. Various alternatives offer a 20% to infinitely poorer performance (some are too noisy for accurate measurements).
- Only Keysight meters in this class measure AC rms using digital direct sampling. Using this technique, you will be able to avoid the slower response time of analog RMS converters used in all other vendor’s 6.5 digit DMMs. This allows for crest factors up to 10 without additional error terms. This is a unique, patented technique – only used by Keysight