The Comark FoodPro Plus is designed especially for Food Safety applications. It offers rugged waterproof design and choice of infrared or infrared and contact probe. Accuracy is conforming with Australian regulation & the HACCP LED alarm is at 4°C & 60°C.
A unique white light illuminates the approximate measured area. A tool for professionals!
HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with clear safe/unsafe LED warnings:
Green – temperatures are within safety guidelines and outside danger zone
Red – warning – temperatures are inside the HACCP danger zone and potentially unsafe – HACCP danger zone set at 4°C to 60°C/ 40°F to 140°F
Comark FoodPro Plus Features:
- Replaceable penetration probe
- -40 to 200°C RTD sensor folds out for use
- ±0.5°C, -5 to 65°C
- Quickly scan temperatures without risk of cross-contamination
- Verify internal temperatures with flip down probe
- Set adjustable alarms for line check reminders
- Also sold as the Fluke Food Pro Plus
- Hand washable – sealed to IP54 standards