In areas that are difficult for direct observation be it daytime or the dark of night, if there is a narrow space then a 360°articulating camera probe can effectively monitor the complete situation.
An easy to operate lightweight, portable Flexible Videoscope with robust construction built specifically for police, military, security, fire control, customs and other Institutions that carry out work such as law enforcement, criminal investigation, explosive disposal, security inspection, anti-smuggling, search & rescue to name just a few. The Coantec CP36 Flexible Videoscope has both white light and infrared light capability which can easily be switched with one key on the intuitive integrated hand-held control module. Live previews, photography, video recording and playback functions are all included as standard with an optional Wi-Fi module allowing real-time output to compatible devices to enable multi person viewing if desired.
- 360° all-way articulating 6 mm Camera Probe than can bend back on itself up to 150°
- Integrated dual Infrared/white light sources available with a single switch
- Real-time monitoring/photographing/recording/ plus an instant playback function
- Go Dark mode means display brightness can promptly be shut off by the power key
- A durable waterproof and dustproof battery design incorporating reverse polarity connection protection
- Fast replacement of an alternative insertion tube to tailor cable length to current situation (optional)
- Wi-Fi module to support wireless image transmission to other devices (optional)
- Audio module with headset to monitor and record sound (optional)
- Handheld telescopic rod to extend operational reach (optional)