The B2 HVA34TD-1 VLF Testing Set with TAN Delta is a compact and portable VLF test set system for testing medium voltage cables. It performs VLF and DC testing, sheath testing with sheath fault location mode and TD leakage current correction (guard terminal) is included. Assessments of cable condition can also be carried out by use of Tan Delta Diagnostics.
B2 HVA34TD-1 – VLF Testing Set with TAN Delta Highlights
VLF & DC
Sinusoidal VLF output voltage up to 34 kV (24 kV rms)
DC (±) voltages up to 34 kV
TD & PD
internal Tan Delta & extendable Partial Discharge Diagnostics
Monitored Withstand Test
Testing and Diagnostics in compliance with IEEE400
Smallest & lightest test set available
39 kg – 500 x 305 x 457 mm
Unlimited operating time.
Run the system for many hours.
IP67 with closed lid.
Watertight, crushproof and dust proof case!
No oil inside,
less maintenance and temperature hassle.
12 kV feedback protection and 2 integrated discharge units.
B2 HVA34TD-1 – VLF Testing Set with TAN Delta Features:
- Pure sinusoidal output voltage (load-independent)
- Output current 60 mA max.
- Cable Testing According IEEE400
- Internal Tan Delta measurement with high accuracy (1×10-4)
- Tan Delta measurement with various frequencies (0.01. -0.1 Hz)
- Highest test capacity of 10 μF
- Large Colour display (4.3″)
- Programmable test sequences
- Integrated 12 kV transient protection (50 Hz)
- Dual Discharge Device (DDD®) two integrated and automatic discharge devices
- Easily exchangeable HV cable
- Intuitive menu operation
- Sheath Fault Locating (in combination with Earth Fault Location)
- Vacuum Bottle Test
- Insulation Testing