- Upgradable Bandwidth from 100MHz to 1GHz.
- 1,000,000 Waveform update rate
- Segmented Memory, allows greater flexibility in managing Memory depth for burst or long duration Signals capture & Analysis.
- InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger, “Precise Triggering capabilities”
- 8.5-inch display. Capacitive Touch Screen
- Optional Built-in 20MHz Waveform Generator (DSOXWAVEGEN).
- Software upgrades for embedded serial decode and trigger plus Mask Limit testing
- BenchVue Software with the BV0004B BenchVue Oscilloscope app (standard) allows control and display of multiple measurements simultaneously.
Keysight DSOX3012T, DSOX3022T, DSOX3032T, DSOX3052T and DSOX3102T are 2 Channel 100MHz (base Bandwidth) Oscilloscopes. The DSOX3012T can be upgraded at time of purchase to 200MHz or 350MHz, 500MHz or 1GHz OR via software upgrades in the future. Waveform update rate is 1,000,000 waveforms / sec, Maximum Sample rate is 5GS/s.
All DSOX3000T series have Segmented memory, inbuilt Frequency counter and DVM.
Waveform Generator & Serial Trigger and Decode are available as options.
BenchVue Software with the BV0004B BenchVue Oscilloscope app (standard) lets you control and visualize multiple measurements simultaneously.
Increase productivity with capacitive touch screen technology
- 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen with gesture support
- Four on-screen annotations and a touch interface simplifies documentation
- Reconfigurable side bar provides full customization
Identify anomalies with the fast waveform update, then isolate with zone trigger
- Uncompromised > 1,000,000 wfms/sec update rate, even with digital channels, measurements, functions, or serial decodding on
- Hardware-based zone touch trigger with two-zone support
- Standard segmented memory and advanced math
Find the root cause and solve your analog, digital, and frequency domain problems
- 7-in-1 oscilloscope with integrated 16 digital channels, protocol analysis, arbitrary/ function generator, 3-digit DVM, 8-digit counter/totalizer and frequency response analyzer (Bode plots)
- Time/frequency domain correlation measurements with gated FFT and peak search
- BenchVue next-generation remote connectivity solution and Infiniium Offline scope data analysis tool