Features of the Yokogawa CW10 :
- AC/DC Power up to 600kW, AC/DC Voltage to 1000V, AC/DC Current to 600 Amps.
- True RMS for AC measurements.
- Harmonics 1st up to 25th order.
- Power fluctuation using the ACA Inrush and Peak Hold functions.
- Frequency, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Check, and Power Factor measurements.
- Display reading up to 9999 counts.
- Jaw opening 45mm max. (measurable conductor diameter 37mm).
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V compliant for safety.
- Backlight on the display area turns on and a white LED automatically illuminates the front of jaw when clamping.
- Non-contact Voltage detection (Red LED lights uo on detection).
- Easy Operation with the navigation key.
- Low Pass Filter, Phase Detection, AC/DC Auto Sense.
The Yokogawa CW10 is Supplied With:
- Test lead set (red and black).
- 9 volt alkaline battery (6LR61).
- Carrying case.
- User’s Manual.