The Yokogawa CW10 is a Clamp-on Power Meter CW10 (Single-Phase) and is more like a tester type rather than a recorder. It can measure single phase AC and DC Power, Voltage, Currents, Power Factor, Frequency, Harmonics. It will also contribute to workers maintenance of not only consuming equipment but equipment for renewable energy such as solar and wind power generation.
Features of the YOKOGAWA CW10 Clamp-On Power Meter :
- AC/DC Power up to 600kW, AC/DC Voltage to 1000V, AC/DC Current to 600 Amps.
- True RMS for AC measurements.
- Harmonics 1st up to 25th order.
- Power fluctuation using the ACA Inrush and Peak Hold functions.
- Frequency, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Check, and Power Factor measurements.
- Display reading up to 9999 counts.
- Jaw opening 45mm max. (measurable conductor diameter 37mm).
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V compliant for safety.
- Backlight on the display area turns on and a white LED automatically illuminates the front of jaw when clamping.
- Non-contact Voltage detection (Red LED lights uo on detection).
- Easy Operation with the navigation key.
- Low Pass Filter, Phase Detection, AC/DC Auto Sense.
The YOKOGAWA CW10 Clamp-On Power Meter is Supplied With:
- Test lead set (red and black).
- 9 volt alkaline battery (6LR61).
- Carrying case.
- User’s Manual.