Tenmars TM-196 3-Axis RF Field Strength Meter
The TM-196 is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency (RF) electromagnetic field strength and capable of measuring the frequency range of 10MHz to 8GHz
- 10MHz to 8GHz Frequency Range.
- Measurement ranges: 38mV to 20V/m.
- Isotropic electromagnetic field measurements.
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurements with three-channel sensor.
- High dynamic range. (due to 3-channel digital result processing).
- Configurable Alarm Threshold and Memory function.
- Low battery indication.
- Overload indication.
- Auto Power Off (adjustable from 0 to 99 minutes) with disable function.
- HF electromagnetic wave field strength measurements.
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement.
- Wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT).
- RF power measurements (Transmitters).
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, and installation.
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder.
- Cellular/Cordless phone radiation safety levels.
- Microwave oven leakage.
- EMF safety (environmental applications).
Authorised Australian Distributor