The Synergys ELIVIB is a versatile portable vibration analyzer for condition monitoring of rotating machinery & diagnostic analysis. Although small in size the power of this vibration analyzer allows for quick diagnosis of the condition of your rotating machinery.
The EVILIB can be used in low frequency to measure imbalance, misalignment, foundations and in high frequency, bearing checks, lubrication chipping.
Each instrument is delivered with a 100mV/g ICP type vibration sensor
You can also use the USB output for trend monitoring.
Global bearing condition measurements, machine vibrations (ISO type)
FASIT method of automatic fault finding (unbalance, foundation, misalignment)
(FASIT is a standard for reliability data collection & reliability indices calculation & reporting.)
Warning of exceeding vibratory thresholds by colour codes
FFT spectral analysis 0-200 Hz
High frequency temporal analysis for shock study
Non-contact IR temperature analysis
Built-in LED stroboscope
Built-in listening stethoscope function
- measuring overall level of vibration according to ISO10816
- checking for problems of imbalance
- checking for alignment fault
- determination of bearing vibration
- measurement ISO and of bearing condition RMS
- measurement of overall vibration peak (PEAK): 10 Hz-1000 Hz velocity in mm/s and 5 kHz-16 kHz in acceleration g
- condition measurement of bearing
- measurement of vibration acceleration on 3 ranges of 500 Hz to 16 kHz signal Measurement time and overall vibration displacement
- measurement of vibration in mm temperature
- measurement with integrated strobe white lamp