WHY THE SURETRACE® CIRCUIT TRACER?
Finding cables, wires and breakers can sometimes feel like a long game of hide and seek, extending labor costs and increasing customer downtime. It is frequently done by trial and error. When locating wires, opens and shorts becomes needlessly time consuming and short cuts are taken, nobody wins.
IDEAL circuit tracers can be used to quickly identify breakers and fuses, trace wires behind walls, and pinpoint opens and shorts with unparalleled accuracy. But what makes SureTrace™ so special is its unparalleled accuracy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Receiver display rotates automatically for easy viewing (61-959, 61-957 models)
- Identifies breakers and fuses with CertainCircuit™ detection
- Pinpoints opens and shorts
- Traces wires
- ‘0-99’ display of signal strength
- Audible indication intensifies in tone/pitch with signal strength
- Works on energized or de-energized circuits (0-600V AC/DC)
- Four sensitivity levels
- Peak reading bar graph