The SIGLENT SHS1000 Series Handheld Digital Oscilloscopes provides isolation from ground and isolation between channels allowing you to take floating measurements without worrying about damaging circuitry.
With up to 100 MHz Bandwidths, 1GS/s real-time sampling per channel, up to 50GSa/s equivalent sampling rate, the SHS1000 has 2Mpts memory depth.
Tthe SIGLENT SHS1000 Series supports Oscilloscope TrendPlot, Meter TrendPlot and Oscillpscope Waveform Record, record length up to 7Mpts on it’s 5.7 inch TFT colour LCD display. it also supports USB storage and internal memory.
The oscilloscopes has battery operation and with it’s light weight making it ideal for outdoor field use.
- Completely isolated oscilloscope channels, isolated between oscilloscope & multimeter channels
- 60/100 MHz bandwidth , 2 input channels, 2 Mpts memory depth
- Combines the functions of oscilloscope, multimeter and recorder in one instrument
- Oscilloscope isolation level : CAT I 1000 V and CAT II 600 V
- Support waveform print and USB storage
- 1 GSa/s real time sampling rate,50 GSa/s equivalent sampling rate
- Equipped with high precision multimeter and many usual testing functions
- 3 kinds of cursor mode, 32 kinds of automatic waveform measurements
- 5.7 inch colour TFT-LCD
- Support trend plot and long time data recorder function
• Power electronics test, such as Switch mode power supply, Inverter, Converter and Lighting electronics.
• Wind power, PV power and other new energy equipment test
• Automotive electronic, electric vehicles test
• Industrial Power systems strong power test
• Electrical industrial site commissioning and test
• Field test
• Applications from microelectronic circuits to power electronics, in fields floating measurements or locale site measurements needed
Siglent SHS1062 – 60MHz, 2 Channel Handheld Digital Storage Scope
Siglent SHS1102 – 100MHz, 2 Channel Handheld Digital Storage Scope