The microprocessor controlled SEW 6221 EL is the ideal unit for testing trip current and trip time on both single and three phase RCD’s. It is designed to have easy-to-use functionality, as tests consist of simple push button operation and a rotary dial for choosing the RCD current. On completion of the test the readings are then displayed on it’s LCD screen.
An additional feature of the SEW 6221 EL RCD tester is it’s built in phase sequence indicator, allowing the operator to quickly confirm by a visual inspection that all three phases are connected and live before conducting a test. The SEW 6221 EL does not require a neutral conductor for testing as the fault current is routed via the earth connection in the meter, and it will work with 50Hz and 60Hz electrical systems with voltage of up to 550VAC (phase to phase).
SEW 6221 EL Features:
- Three Phase & Single RCD Test
- Phase rotation indication
- Phase presence indication
- Microprocessor controlled for super fast results
- Phase to earth voltage measurements
- Comes in a rugged carry case
- Rotary dial to select RCD current
- Tests for disconnection time & disconnection sensitvity
- Push button operation
- Colour coded test leads
Complies to Safety Standards:
EN 61010-1 CAT III 550V EN 61326-1