The SEW 300-HP Non Contact High Voltage Detector provides a non-contact detection of AC voltages with an internal pickup sensor plate.
SEW 300 HP Features:
• 8 voltage settings : 240V, 2kV, 6kV, 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 132kV, 275kV (other ranges available)
• IP66 Protection class (protected from total dust ingress & from high pressure water jets from any direction)
• 3 LED indicators in a circle for easier viewing in any directions (360° LED indication).
• High bright LED visual indication.
• With the longer shelter to make the 3 LED indicators brighter under the sun.
• Sound indication.
• Easy-to-prove method.
• Self-test function.
• Power source : 1.5V “C” type battery × 3
• High impact nylon casing.
• Non-contact work by proximity.
• Compatible with most hot sticks.
• Lightweight, robust & compact.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
• Easy access to batteries.
• Safety standards :
EN 61326-1 CISPR 11, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3; EN 61000-4-8
SEW 300 HP Applications
•Non-contact detection of live voltages.
• Find faults in cables.
•Check and detect live high voltage cables.
• Trace live wires.
•Check high frequency radiation.
•Check grounding equipment.
•Detect residual or induced voltages.
SEW 300 HP Layout
② Rotary selector with the settings listed below :
• OFF – Turn the pick-up sensor off
• Test – Check if the entire circuitry is working
• 240V, 2kV, 6kV, 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 132kV,
④ Battery holder
⑤ Adapter end