Tenmars TM-604N Three-Phase Motor Rotation Tester
- Display by LED indicators.
- Inter-phase voltage: 45V AC up to 600V AC.
- Signal Frequency Range: 45Hz to 400Hz.
- Test Currents inter-phase less than 3.5mA.
- Two UL 500mA/700V fuse protection.
- Low battery detection.
- Phase sequence testing. Three phase motor installation and maintenance.
- Check motors for rotation direction.
- Identifies the phase sequence of three phase electrical systems.
- Indicates normal or reversed phases as well as loss of phase.
Authorised Australian distributor
|Tenmars TM-604N Three-Phase Motor Rotation Tester Ordering Information:|
Safety and maintenance standards The instrument complies with : UL61010-1,and CSA C22.2 No.61010-1 (between ground and input terminal) and EN 61010-1(2001) and EN61557. Operating altitude : below 2,000m. Operating environment: for indoor use, expose to pollution level II. This is a precision device. During use or storage, do not go beyond its spec. to prevent any possible damage or danger. Do not put this device in direct sunlight or where it is hot and/or damp. Remember to turn OFF the power after use. For long storage, remove the battery to prevent the battery from leaking to cause damage to the parts inside. Clean the device with a dry soft cloth. Wet cloths, liquid and water are prohibited.