Tenmars TM-208 Solar, UVA and Light Meter
This model is very useful in warehouses, factories, office buildings, restaurants, hospitals, stadiums and building security.
- 3-3/4 digit backlit LCD with maximum reading 3999.
- 3 products in one design; UV Power, Solar Power and Illumination measurements.
- USB data-logging capacity: 45,000 records.
- Real time clock with calendar.
- Relative (Rel) function and Zero adjustment.
- UVA: Highly reliable reading instrument designed expressly for measuring light intensity at the wafer plane of mask aligners. UV curing light sources, and any other UV light source.
- Solar Power Features: Accuracy ±3% at 1000 Watts/m2. Used in Solar Power research, physics and optical labs. Just point the calibrated PV cell at the sun and read the irradiance in Watts/m2 or Btu/ft2h. and is great for those who test PV modules or arrays in the field.
- Illumination Features: According to JISC 1609: 1993 and CNS 5119 general A class specification. Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency. Measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Foot-candle. Uses Silicon photodiode and filter. Cosine angular corrected
Authorised Australian Distributor