Reed SD-9901 Indoor Air Quality Meter/Data Logger
The Reed SD-9901 Air Quality datalogger with a built-in clock and calendar can be connected to a computer through the USB/RS232 computer interface or it can store the readings on SD memory card.
The SD-9901 is a Reed Air Quality Detector used to simultaneously records data from three probes. The Reed SD9901 measures CO2, CO, O2, humidity and temperature and is powered by a high accuracy microcomputer circuit. The Reed meter has data hold, USB interface, record max and minimum reading functions and saves measurements values on SD memory card for further analysis. The SD-9901 IAQ Meter Datalogger is an ideal Reed instrument especially designed to be used for monitoring the quality of air in factories, hotels, schools, office buildings or greenhouses.
REED SD-9901 Features
- No extra software needed, just plug the SD card into the computer
and it downloads directly to EXCEL
- Simultaneously records data from three probes
- Meter can switch to a Manual Datalogging
- Measures CO2, CO, O2, Humidity, and Temperature
- Non-dispersive infrared CO2 sensor
- Galvanic cell CO and O2 sensors
- Precision capacitance Humidity sensor
- Real time SD memory card datalogger with a built-in clock and calendar
- Sampling time set from 2 seconds to 8 hours
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto power off or manual power off
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading
- Alarm setting with beeper
- High accuracy microcomputer circuit
- Power by UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- USB/RS232 Computer interface
- Separated probe for easy measurements of multiple environments.
Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use the Reed SD-9901 Air Quality Detector.
This Reed SD-9901 Air Quality Datalogger are able to operate with three probes plugged in simultaneously. These probes are: the Humidity, CO2, and either the O2 or the CO Probe. During the operations the meter will datalog all three values and will display on the meter’s LCD only one at a time. To start using the meter plug in the Humidity, CO2, and either the O2 or the CO Probe into the sockets. Turn on the meter by pressing the Power Button. To turn the meter off, hold the Power Button for over 2 seconds. Press the Function Button to scroll through the measuring functions:
- rH: Humidity/Temperature
- dP: Dew point Temperature
- _ET: Wet bulb Temperature
- CO: CO/Temperature
- O2: O2/Temperature
- CO2: CO2/Temperature
The selected measurement function will be saved as the default.
How to use Data hold function
During the measurements, the Reed SD-9901 Air Quality Detector are able to hold on the screen the measured value. For using that, just press the Hold Button once and a HOLD symbol will appear on the Display. Press the Hold Button once again will release the data hold function.
How to use Data Record (Max., Min. reading)
The data record function records the maximum and minimum readings. Press the REC Button once to start the Data Record function and a “REC” symbol will appear on the display. With the “REC” symbol on the display. Press the REC Button once, and a ”REC. MAX.” symbol along with the maximum value will appear on the display. Press the REC Button again, and a “REC. MIN.” symbol along with the minimum value will appear on the display. To delete the minimum value, press the Hold Button once, and the display will show a “REC.” symbol only and execute the memory function continuously.
REED SD-9901 Specifications
Circuit: Custom microprocessor LSI circuit
Display: 52mm x 38mm LCD with backlight
Auto Sampling Time: 2 seconds to 8 hours
Memory Card: SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB
Data Output: USB/RS232 PC computer interface
Sampling Time: Approx. 1 second
Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (0-122°F)