The MEATEST M194 High Resistance Decade is designed for calibration of insulation testers, megaohmmeters and resistance ranges of safety testers, HIPOT testers or any other DC high resistance meter with test voltage up to 6 kV. Apart from resistance source in continuous range from 10 kΩ to 100 GΩ, the M194 has built-in multimeter indicating either test voltage in resistance function or mA current in short function for testing of UUT’s short current.
The main feature of the MEATEST M194 High Resistance Decade is adjustable high resistance decades in a continuous range from 10 kΩ to 100 GΩ with 4 digit resolution. Designed for maximum operating voltages of up to 6 kVDC this decade is great for calibration of meggers, megaohmmeters and insulation testers. Accuracy from 0.1%.
Full remote control and automated calibration support is a standard for all Meatest instruments. On top of that, M194 comes with 4 interfaces (RS232, USB, LAN and GPIB) to match your system more easily.
The MEATEST M194 High Resistance Decade is based on the Meatest M6xx series, this programmable decade comes with similar benefits – large LCD showing relevant parameters including total accuracy, automatically compensated parasitic resistances, easy recalibration procedure and extensive remote control connectivity via RS232, IEEE488, USB and Ethernet.
- Warm up time: 15 minutes
- Operating temperatures: 23 ± 10 ºC,
- Relative humidity < 70%
- Storage temperatures: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Reference condition: Ambient temperature 23 ± 2 °C Relative humidity < 50 % for resistance range from 10 GΩ to 100 GΩ
- Relative humidity < 70 % for resistance range from 10 kΩ to 10 GΩ
- Terminals: instrument terminals diameter 4mm, gold plated
- Interface: RS232 (optionally IEEE488, USB, Ethernet)
- Dimension: 450 (W) x 430 (D) x 150 (H) mm
- Weight 6 kg
- Power line: 110/115/120/125 – 220/230 V – 45/65 Hz
- Power consumption: 25 VA
- Safety class: I according to EN 1010-1
- Isolation resistance between output terminals and housing: > 2 GΩ (at 500V DC)
|DC resistance||10 kΩ – 100 GΩ, 6.3 kV max.
± 0.1% / year
Test Signal Meter
|DC voltage||50 V – 6.3 kV
± 0.5% / year
|DC current||0 – 10 mA
± 0.2% / year